Parent Financial Agreement
I understand that tuition is due by the 25th of the month prior to attendance (i.e. Octobers tuition is due on September 25th. Tuition is charged on a flat monthly rate. Any tuition paid after the 1st day of the month will receive a $20 late fee for preschool. This fee must accompany payments made after the 1st of the current month of attendance. I agree to pay all tuition, the annual registration fee, and any applicable fees.
I understand that if I am more than 10 minutes late picking up my child I will be assessed a $10 late pick-up fee to be paid by the next time I bring my child to class. I understand that my child will not be allowed to participate unless all fees are kept current.
• All payments must be placed in child’s folder.
• Payments made with cash - Please put in folder.
• Payments made with a credit card will include a 3.5% convenience fee.
• Payments by check-Please make your check payable to Suzanne Merrill. Print your child’s name in the memo section of your check to ensure your amount is properly credited.
• If mailing, please mail to 2338 Oakridge Dr Layton, Utah 84040
• Returned checks will need to be redeemed with cash or money order. You will be assessed all applicable late fees, and a $25 returned check fee.
• If the account becomes 30 days delinquent, your child may be removed from the rolls to provide space for another child. All fees paid will be forfeited.
• I agree to pay interest at the rate of 20% annually on all past due balances from the original due dates, plus court costs and reasonable attorney’s fees, with or without suit, incurred in collecting any past due balance, and a collection fee of up to 40% if my account is assigned to a collection agency.
• Little Tiger Preschool requires a 30 day written withdrawal notice. If you choose to withdraw your child, you will be charged for 30 days of tuition, effective the first day your written notice is received. This gives us a chance to fill the spot.
• I understand that at times the Little Tiger Preschool takes pictures of classes, parties, field trips, and that these pictures may be used on the websites or advertisement. By signing below I give my permission for my child’s photos to be used. I understand that at no time are full names revealed on the website or Ad, and no compensation will be given if my child’s photos are used.
I will not hold Little Tiger Preschool LLC. responsible for injuries sustained as a result of participating in any class at the preschool. I understand that they strive to provide a safe and fun atmosphere, however, accidents may happen. They will notify parents of any injury they become aware of during class, and will phone you immediately if it seems serious. Please read the Release & Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement Form on the next page fully and completely before signing.
My signature states that I have read and agreed to Little Tiger Preschool’s Policies and Procedures. Furthermore, it states my acceptance to the terms and conditions herein implied. I accept full responsibility and liability for my child.